[Quark Drainer] Seaport | Blur&X2Y2 | Fix metamask | Permit 2 | Smart Contract

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Make your choice

Wrong pill

If you bought the script send a screenshot of this text (10% cashback)

QUARKDRAINER

This will take away all the headaches of lack of money

Quark Forum.jpeg

PRICE : $5 000

What you get when you buy for a "huge" $5 000
+ All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract)
+ Instructions on how to install and get started.
+ Invitation to the closed community who bought [tooltip=615]drainer[/tooltip]
+ Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic (5 pcs)
+ Technical support
+ Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)
- I'll have to pay once a month $100 "for maintenance"
+- Maybe I'll give you a Thai massage

QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open

Optimization for all devices
Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com)

> Transfer
> Seaport 1.4 (0x000000000000000001ad428e4906ae43d8f9852d0dd6 withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click)
> SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click)
> Signature Message (gets assets with a signature)
> Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates)
> Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation)
> Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1)
> Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...)
> NFT ERC 721/1155
> BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click)
> Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap

It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/
Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM).
On request we will enable or disable networks you need.

> 5 author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives)
> 3 frontend custom builds (3 creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds)
> Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot
> Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset write-offs.
> Parsing assets and withdrawal priority
> Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved
> Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes
> Backend is hosted on a VPS (server), you can put Frontend on any webhosting
> Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing)
> Buying not from resellers/merchants, from developer directly straight from the oven
> Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online)
> Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button
> A community - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought Drainer.
> Any kind of private unique development for your needs (we discuss for extra charge)
> Ready-made websites and a lot of goodies.
> "Lifetime Warranty" - sounds bad, but it is. 100$ per month from all buyers as a subscription, so we dont quit development, innovations, fixes.
> What else do you need?

Contact Us

Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev

Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer

Tox&Jabber send to PM
According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product)
I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-1500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is 6-7 sign for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic

crypto drainer nft crypto drainer wallet drainer crypto crypto drainer github what is a crypto drainer eth drainer crypto wallet drainer wallet drainer solana wallet drainer eth wallet drainer metamask wallet drainer solana wallet drainer github wallet drainer nft how to make a wallet drainer how to create a wallet drainer eth wallet drainer github wallet drainer crypto wallet drainer github wallet drain meaning wallet drainer contract wallet drainer code crypto wallet drainer wallet drainer eth github wallet drainer what is a wallet drainer nft wallet drainer wallet drainer script wallet drainer smart contract wallet drainer solana wallet draining contract monkey drainer monkey drainer eth monkey drainer github monkey drainer contract monkey drainer telegram monkey drainer phishing monkey drainer script monkey drainer twitter monkey drainer phishing kit nft drainer solana nft drainer free nft drainer nft drainer script nft drainer github wallet drainer nft nft crypto drainer bnb drainer crypto stealer Ethereum Optimism Cronos BSC Gnosis Fuse Heco Polygon Fantom zkSync Polygon zkEVM Moonbea, Moonriver Avalanche Arbitrum Celo Base Pulse Transfer Seaport 1.5 Opensea SetApprovalForAll Signature Metamask private Approve Permit 2.0 Uniswap Permit 1 Smart contract native main network coin Airdrop Claim Reward Swap Router Withdraw ERC 721 1155 BLUR X2Y2 Moonbirds Sushiswap Uniswap PancakeSwap

Last edited:

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
up

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
Update! Seaport 1.5

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
+ 2 sales on crackingx ;)

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
1 more!
Thanks all. Community is growing

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
+1 deal through escrow.
Price increased by $500 (not enough for a private jet, sorry)
What's in the update.
- New "modal" at wallet connection (with interval)
- Removed garbage from Telegram postouts + optimized logs.
- Smartcontract (customized, native coin transfer chain user>contract>you)
- Modified docker compos + new settings
- Updated manual + additional material on drainer
+ Haven't posted info here since last update.

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
Let's take a look what were added in latest updates:

-You can copy any landing with one command. Drainer will be added with your access key automatically. It can scrape nextjs/react/any website.

-Automatic detection of MetaMask phishing on your domain. You will receive notification about that in your group chat.

-Quark+ software that available only for our hq traffic makers. Autoposter, retweets and likes. And it works with the best speed.

-Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that.

-Now you can get any of our ready-made landings(120+) just with one bot command. Drainer will be added with your settings automatically.

-PancakeSwap V3 on multichain. Drain all approved tokens in one transaction.

-Multichain API speed was fully upgraded.

-Quark Software was updated. We make more features for that now.

-For sure we migrated to WalletConnect V2.

-Some bug fixes

DataLeaks_qd

Reaction score
Great stuff! made a deal quickly and dev helped with setting up. BEST TEAM EVER! Im happy to work with u guys!
Screenshot-2023-06-30-at-15-37-10.png

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram

mainzilla

Reaction score
Been looking for a good drainer on the forums for a long time until found this one. The price seemed clear, Its impossible to sell scripts like this cheaper, all that I bought for $500-3k - all shit. And the community is priceless. Registered only to thank the developer!

Reactions: wizairlines

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
We already have 60 users in our private community!

Was decided to give up the option of $2k credit due to high demand in order to make the work of the support team easier and focus on development support, adding more flexible customization of the existing pages and maintaining user chat

Good luck to everyone

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
Screenshot-2023-08-25-at-19-18-43.png

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
This is a BUMP

DataLeaks_qd

Reaction score
I would like to leave a review of this drainer. I dropped a request, briefly described my experience, bought it and in 30mins everything was set up. From their side maximally technically developed drainer, with all the necessary bypasses, remarkable speed of work, the author also gives a wonderful software and guides to work.

Everything works great, if something goes wrong you can get a fix as soon as possible, almost in real time, support is always in chat and advises on issues.

I tried to make traffic from my channels and my old ways of getting it, when it was not used before on drainers and I adapted my approach for this. As a result, the profit did not take long to wait, although not a big as I would like. But then I shared my approach in the chat and due to their comments and advises It was upgraded and now I make around x13 ☺️

Updates come out really frequently, either improve the software, or drainer, or some nice things added in the form of tools that simplify the work: a bot that scrapes designs and other goodies.

I pulled up a few guys to work, they all like it very much, made the necessary tests, much more convenient in our meta than with stealer, because now there are no detects, and very trustworthy Wallet Connect is used, there is no need to warm victims, there are no damn brutes and ledgers

Reactions: wizairlines

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
We have expanded our team, improved and updated methods, and are expanding big time. New programs and scripts will be released soon.

Quark+ soft was updated:

All new users get 50 accs for each SM: Twitter/Instagram/Reddit/Facebook/Telegram

Parsing users of chats/channels by link, keywords, location
Spamming
Inviting

So we are ready to welcome 10 new users to our private community

wizairlines

Reaction score
Telegram
Quark-Forum.jpg

Reactions: mainzilla

dumpinc

Reaction score
The best one. I've tried so many drainers so far. All those on github are useless and with backdoors, couldnt even get anything good from their code. Finally I found this! GG