[MARCH 2022][BEGINNER FRIENDLY] HOW TO BUY ANYTHING FROM G2A AND GET INSTANT REFUNDS!

rosiekawaii

Reaction score
Hello friends! I bring you a trusted old method but updated for the modern times. This exploit used to work last year but now I have updated it to work for March 2022. I will continue to maintain and update it if it ever gets patched. But I cannot guarantee if i can find more exploits! SO GET IT WHILE IT IS STILL ACTIVE!

You must register or login to view this content.

Reactions: Jmoney503pdx

Repoman420

Reaction score
Hello friends! I bring you a trusted old method but updated for the modern times. This exploit used to work last year but now I have updated it to work for March 2022. I will continue to maintain and update it if it ever gets patched. But I cannot guarantee if i can find more exploits! SO GET IT WHILE IT IS STILL ACTIVE!

[Hidden content]
Yo

Demorse

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
Okay

Karmin

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
saasdasd

Esb131

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
Ty

madoularay

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
try