Looking for Social Engineer callers, paying $10k+ [Not clickbaiting]

BlackRock

Reaction score
From the title you're probably thinking, this is most likely clickbait and that there is no way we're paying 10k+ for this, I'm here to tell you it is not. Of course it is much more complicated than you might think but the pay really is that high for each successful Social Engineer attempt.

To clarify, this is not refunding or any of those kind of Social Engineering, with the kind of Social Engineering we do it is something where you get challenged and you don't just plainly follow a script, it is much more complex than that, you'll need to stay calm in the call, portray yourself as confident and most importantly make believable things up on the spot.

This is not some sort of scam, payments are partially paid upfront and we can show proof of funds of over 6 figures, but you won't have to worry about that yet as the main hurdle is getting passed the hiring process.

Requirements:
- American/Canadian accent
- 18+ years old
- Good microphone
- Confident
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Able to make stuff up on the spot

- Flexible

If you're interested send me a voice message on my telegram account @blackrockCEO telling me about yourself and why you are the right pick for this job.

Ending hiring soon