[AUTOPILOT] [LEGAL] MINER ON HIS PC ANONYMOUSLY AND EFFICIENTLY (EASY UP TO 5$/DAYS)

noname7519

Reaction score
This method works everywhere in the world and it's legal !
If you like this kind of sharing don't forget to like and left click on my profile, to see my other tutorials in thread !

Hi all :alien:

I want to share with you the method of the second E-book of " Dominate the crypto Era " because many people don't want to download for be virus free !
And I understand your needs and the simplicity to just read the tutorial here on the forum.
It's a very useful tips for earn VERY VERY easely a good cryptocurrency passive income without invest a penny !

Easy $2/days autopilot by letting his computer run in the background ! And many more if you have a war computer !!!
All the ways to be anonymous or to be VERY profitable when you mine, are explained

It's very easy approach and well explain for all noob like me with the cryptocurrencys.

I hope you enjoy this sharing as I have been,
And don't forget to give me appreciation or comment for give me your impression and for say if you prefer I share on the forum directly or with a E-book ?
If you like this, I will continue to share the other parts of this E-book collection with you on the forum.

What you need :

⦁ A computer
⦁ A Browser
⦁ An internet connection
⦁ Crypto Wallet

The Method :

Effectively mine crypto even
anonymously !

Warning : As this cryptocurrency multi-currency miner is open source, many malicious developers have tampered with it to create viruses with it, so your antivirus and web browsers will alert you and block its download and installation.
It is then necessary for you to disable the protection of your browser and to create exceptions when your antivirus will ask you what to do. For example, for google chrome make the 3 vertical dots in the upper right of the browser, then settings and go to privacy and security, then finally press security and finally check "No Protection", you just have to put your protection by default after finalizing the download of the miner. Concerning your antivirus, either you disable it for the time of your process or better you create exceptions for each alert in your quarantine zone.
I ASSURE YOU THAT THERE IS NO RISK BY PASSING THROUGH MY LINKS, I USE THEM MYSELF AND I WOULD NOT RISK THE TRUST YOU HAVE IN ME, HOWEVER SMALL IT MAY BE ...

• Presentation :

This mining simplifier is one of the largest multi-currency mining pools, where users join resources to get a share of the profits. The project was started in 2014 by a group of blockchain enthusiasts, led by Claude Lecomte.
This multi-currency cryptocurrency miner was founded by a group of crypto enthusiasts, it was the first public mining pool based on the CryptoNote protocol. It offers a variety of mining services with which users can mine a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero.
You can also mine with it on your Android or IOS phone and computer with your CPU processor and GPU graphics card.

• Compatible crypto-currencies :

Bitcoin ( BTC ), Ethereum ( ETH ), Monero ( XMR )[ For be anon ], Zcash ( ZEC ), DigitalNote ( XDN ), Ethereum Classic ( ETC ), Bitcoin Gold ( BTG ).
EOS, TRON and ICON will soon be supported as well.
Plenty to choose from !

• Types of Software :

Users are given the choice to operate their mining by downloading a GUI or a minor console. Both are compatible with Windows (32 and 64 bit), Mac and Ubuntu.

• Payment Systems :

Fees

Users can use the mining services by paying a subscription fee charged in accordance with the GH/S. It is enough to rent hash energy to MinerGate for its mining activities, then the platform calculates the mining fee using a linear function applied to the acquired hash energy.
For altcoins, miners are charged a mining fee of 1% for Pay Per Last N (PPNS) shares and 1.5% for Pay Per Share (PPS).

Mining profitability calculator

A calculator is also offered that allows users to check how profitable a play is. The calculator takes into consideration various factors in the mining process, such as bad stock, pool fees, transaction amount, network problems, price per Kw/hr, etc., providing a very accurate estimate of profitability.

(PPS) Prospective per share

A standard distribution rate is assigned to the miner for each completed share. This method removes the randomness from the revenue, but the downside is that the total revenue can decrease by up to 5% per share.
PPS is a payment method that rewards in number of bitcoins per share for the mining you have done. PPS is more for those who want statistics based on calculations that they can use later to increase their mining power. PPS is therefore not ideal because of its reduced profitability in the long run.

(PPLNS) Payment per last share

The PPLNS formula: [ (BLOCK VALUE + TRANSMISSION FEE)/10) - POOL FEE (3%)]
PPLNS is recommended because it has a higher distribution rate. This will generate large fluctuations in the payout in 1 day, making it ideal for people looking to exploit their profits as quickly as possible.
PPLNS determines how many coins you get for your completed shares. Unlike PPS, this payment method includes a "randomness" factor. PPLNS offers a wider payout range for your payout per share, 30% more or less on your payouts, which is more profitable in the long run.

• How does their Cloud Mining work :

The platform relies on a network of computers pooling resources that can be used for mining.

The platform implements several security features

The platform performs constant updates to incorporate the latest technological developments as well as remove or fix bugs.
Two-factor authentication or 2FA which allows users to confirm every transaction made on their account thus greatly increasing the security of your account.
Their website is SSL certified to encrypt all communications taking place on their platform.

Merged Miners

The miner allows a user to mine two crypto-currencies simultaneously without compromising their profitability rates.

Smart Mining

The smart mining feature identifies and mines the crypto-currency that is considered the most profitable to mine at that moment.

But that doesn't mean that you are not allowed to select the crypto-currency you want to mine. It is possible to disable this feature and manually choose the crypto currency to mine.