Find Missing Bitcoin Wallet Private Key (WIFs) Characters in Seconds/Hours

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm really not sure if I can post this here or not, but let me send a message to all CrakingX fans to know that I can do below,

If you've a base-58-check encoded string/scheme of 51/52-characters starts with 'L' or 'K' such as blockchain wallet UnCompressed "Private Key" WIFs (Wallet Import Format) that is missing some characters at known or unknown locations, doesn't matter.. compressed or uncompressed private key, doesn't matter.

e.g., L5F2ayQnVpFuhmw3sbxKTzKozBVWn6k8Mf8zhkQm5n5bnvyMTAvz (UnCompressed private key WIF)
e.g., KwDiBf89QgGbjEhKnhXJuH7LrciVsLfMYB8ydZ3QXMqEra1sapfT (Compressed private key WIF)

A private key in HEXADECIMAL format, no worries we'll convert it to WIF format and then bruteforce,

Based on the missing characters in the private-key, The algorithm calculates the total number of permutations to check, as it finds the possible result & starts listing the full private keys. My algorithm is very well versed with the latest blockchain network changes.

- 1 to 5 missing characters takes <5 seconds.
- 6 to 9 missing characters takes <4 hours
- 10 to 14 missing characters takes <8 hours
- 15+ missing characters needs more attention to upgrade the script which can take up to 1-2 days continuous findings.. and applying 400 trillions+ keys permutations to match, it is going to be hectic but it's doable max within ONE day!

IF YOU'RE 100000% SURE THAT THE PRIVATE KEY YOU'D LIKE TO CRACK HAS BITCOIN IN IT, BRING THE WALLET ADDRESS ALONG WITH IT (No BrainWallets please), also if you have a nmemonics of the wallet please bring, we can bruteforce that as well.

FOR THE POTENTIAL CUSTOMER, TO PROVE MYSELF I'LL PROVIDE TEST ONLY FOR WALLET WHICH HAS TRANFERRABLE BITCOIN IN IT, otherwise it's a waste of time people come.. see my software talent and go!

Payment terms will be decided on both party agreements - I'm not greedy.. don't worry.
REPUTED MIDDLE MAN ACCEPTED.

NOTE:
I'm providing a SERVICE, and not selling the script/software.

Any question, TG @NovelAspect
Thank you.

Muler

Reaction score
Some one sends to me this link https://bitlyqap.com with referral bonus code that awards about 0.783406 BTC/ 40700 USDT after registration. But it requires 0.01 BTC activation deposit before withdrawal. So how do I know whether it's fake or not ?