[TRUSTED AND VERIFIED] REFUNDED PRODUCTS SOLD AT A CRAZY LOW PRICE!!

If you want to secure your transaction, you can always use our Escrow service

rosiekawaii

Reaction score
Service:
I am offering you a service that NONE of the refunders offer. Typically, you have to order the product yourself at full price and pay a refunder to refund it for you. Many people do not prefer that. I do that too if you'd like but I would suggest directly buying the product from me.

Process:
What I do is that when i receive your order, I take some advance for insurance. when the order is confirmed and I send you the screenshot of the product arriving, then you pay me the rest of the money. If your product is a popular product such as iPhone, Macbook, Samsung Galaxy, ASUS or HP laptops etc, I will immediately confirm the order and ship it to you. NO SHIPPING FEE!

How does it work? (CAUTION: DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS YOURSELF. YOU MIGHT BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE BY PAYPAL OR THE SELLER)
So Paypal has this thing where it can refund you for anything if the case is correct. So with a bit of social engineering, I can get a refund directly from Paypal. This is just one of the methods I use. I also have connections with Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy insiders. Sometimes I just go up to a local store and use a fake CC to buy a product. This is incredibly risky but I make my own CC with my own methods so it is safe for me.

Note: There are no tax or customs fees in any country!

Payment Methods:
Currently, I only accept crypto. Specifically Monero (XMR), USDC, USDT and Bitcoin (BTC).

THESE PRODUCTS ARE 100% BRAND NEW IN BOX. IF SOMETHING ARRIVES WITH A BROKEN SEAL, YOU CAN BLAME THE AIRPORT FOR THAT.

Most popular products (Worldwide Shipping):

iPhone 12 - 250$
iPhone 12 Pro Max - 350$
iPhone 13 Pro Max - 400$
Samsung S22 Ultra - 350$
Samsung Note 20 Ultra - 500$

MacBook Pro - 450$
Mac Studio - 500$

ORDER YOURS NOW!!

You must register or login to view this content.

A review needs evidence like screenshots, receipts, or images to back up your claims.