NEED USA RECEIVER | No logins required just AN/RN

namiyota

Reaction score
Hey, hope y'all good. Look, I got a good couple deals on the table and I need a USA bank account receiver. We can start building trust to a long lucrative relationship. The deal will start with 60/40 split, 60 your way for bringing your account to the table. It's only fair when building a relationship to reward the one who did the necessary work needed with more off the cut. Depending on your account the amounts wired will range from $25k, $140k to $400k (for the business accounts which will be a bump if you have this more than personal). After that it will be every few days with your consent (of course) transferring 70%-80% of the account limit. So, for example if your account limit is $400k, then we will transact up to $320k max only. If you have been looking for a way to get out that tough spot you're in, this is your calling card. Because you wouldn't have clicked to be here if you didn't have the necessary requirements needed. So, what are you waiting for? Let's make this money together :gun:.

N/B One thing that also is a plus is if your account is Crypto Enabled too(Not necessary but better if it is). makes it easier to channel my cut in my address of choice.

Look forward to hearing from you partner.​

jatoblendy

Reaction score
Is it true I can find a good source account to do this for you