Vineyard | Passive income | Automatic Robux Clothing Uploader | Long Term Investment |

If you want to secure your transaction, you can always use our Escrow service

bannity

Reaction score
Telegram
Just to say this is not my intended thread design and later down the line eventually will update this with a actual thread design. For now keeping this simple. With all necessary details so you know what Vineyard even is!

What is Vineyard?
-Vineyard is a program which can assist you by automatically uploading clothing with their title & description and much more all with a click of a button after setting up some settings your off!

This is a extreme brief on what Vineyard is any other questions drop me a message at the end of the thread will be my preferred contact. There are ALOT of other settings that you can use other than what I mentioned above.

Is this a new program?
-This program and been going since around 2016 (that’s when I used it first) and has for a long time been my bestest investment I have ever made for robux. Very consistent, easy when you get the hang of it and can make a heck of alot of profit if you know what you’re doing. There is also conformably around 50+ active clients using and uploading with Vineyard to this date, and many many buyers in all the years.

How much does Vineyard cost?
-My rates are lower as I am a official reseller and am able to discount you slightly depending on the package bought I could save ya a couple to a few bucks! For the pricing I will list this below:
-Lifetime+: $120
-Monthly: $23
-Lifetime: $90
-Template Changer: $13
(Small exchange fee may apply depending on payment method however use Litecoin for no extra cost!)

Payment methods?
-Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal & Zelle

Where can I purchase Vineyard?
Contact me via Discord I will get you setup and everything and get you in the Vineyard Discord, there’s also a setup guide you may want to read through which I writ out. (Took me hours please read it lol)

My contact:
-Teleg: bammity
-Disc: bammity
(You’ll need Discord to join the server though and get roles for client etc..) however feel free to contact via telegram first.

Any more questions please feel free to DM me anytime I’ll usually answer pretty fast.

bannity

Reaction score
Telegram
Just sharing my experience I have had Vineyard since 2016 and in my time have made literal millions of robux.

In 2023 I started one group. I had initially invested around 10-12k and all the rest was reinvestments from clothing sales.

I had been working on that one group for around 8 months ish last year and then stopped the group and made around 380k ish robux before I sold the group.

This is extremely good if you have time and some spare robux! Online very often DM me for any questions

A review needs evidence like screenshots, receipts, or images to back up your claims.