Feedback & Suggestions

X

ADMIN
Reaction score
Hello forumites.
In this thread, we will listen to all your ideas and tips for improving the forum, leave your tips and suggestions below on the topic.
Every offer will be considered.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: iMadj and doek22

doek22

Nova
Reaction score
Dear Admin,
I must admit that this is a great move taken by the forum Management where not only contributors but also users can suggest or share. At the moment I have two things and out of them I already told you one and the other thing is it will be also good if the Management can prolong the edit option once someone post a thread, something we forgot to post the link and when users tell us there is not link then neither we can delete the post nor update it and I think some frustrated users may complain to the management saying this guy is spamming. Right now I have this on my mind and If I find some other suggestion which can let the forum grow then I will definitely share my opinion.

Regards,

X

ADMIN
Reaction score
Dear Admin,
I must admit that this is a great move taken by the forum Management where not only contributors but also users can suggest or share. At the moment I have two things and out of them I already told you one and the other thing is it will be also good if the Management can prolong the edit option once someone post a thread, something we forgot to post the link and when users tell us there is not link then neither we can delete the post nor update it and I think some frustrated users may complain to the management saying this guy is spamming. Right now I have this on my mind and If I find some other suggestion which can let the forum grow then I will definitely share my opinion.

Regards,
Thanks for the feedback. We will make it possible to edit the theme depending on the rank in order to avoid scamming our users.

Reaction score
Editing thread title and thread content will be a huge plus, rather than having to repost a different thread.

X

ADMIN
Reaction score
Editing thread title and thread content will be a huge plus, rather than having to repost a different thread.
This is for your own safety. So that scammers can't change your information and contact details. If you need it, editing topics is available to a paid group of users.

Nephalem

Reaction score
Wont Call Anyone Out is Not My Place To But Almost ALL the tools being shared are not using Virustotal Correctly and they are a potential Threat For The Whole Community.
  • When Posting a Thread Tool Section You Are Required to Scan It Using Virustotal Prior to Thread Being Posted To The Forum
  • You Scan Must Be The EXE Scanning Rar or Zip Wont Be tolerated And Thread Will be Removed.