Programming/FrontEnd-Backend-script-PO/ddos service/t3 formation/consultation IT

If you want to secure your transaction, you can always use our Escrow service

Sociolog

Reaction score
Web development
Front-end is the client side of the user interface. This concept includes everything that a user sees when loading a web page: site design, usability, various forms

HTML/CSS/JavaScript/React/Angular

Back-End
is a programming process, the ultimate goal of which is to develop the server part of a web resource and combine it with the user part.

Delphi #.NET/Perl/C++/C#JavaScript/Python/Ruby/PHP

Software development is a set of methods for solving various problems faced by developers.
This includes writing scripts to automate infrastructure, and optimizing the software development process (for example, deploying applications in various environments).
This also includes infrastructure management, including monitoring the health and scaling of the server base, ensuring performance under high load, as well as tasks in the field of application testing and network infrastructure.

Python/Golang/Ruby/C/C++/Bash/PerlRuby/Ruby/C/C++/Bash/Perl/Kotlin/
I have practical experience with all of the above programming languages.
Easily teaches, learning the process of work is not difficult. As well as the development of industrial electronic control systems and automation of technological processes (APCS). Knowledge and ability to work with interfaces USB, COM (RS-232), LAN, RS-485, LPT, HSP5, CanBus, etc.
Knowledge and work with many communication protocols.
Development of industrial software, including those related to the processing of large volumes of telemetry data and the transmission of commands to executive units in real time.
Deep knowledge of modern software, from hardware to high-level software and peripherals, as well as the core of the Windows system. I do reverse engineering.

We provide support to our audience in working with competitors and their actual elimination in the web space I have my own development for Carrying out a DDos attack -DDos service (botnet) The tool is designed specifically for botnet.Not a strainer, not a script, not spoofing, but a botnet.
The bot first behaves at the address for the first 10 minutes exactly like a user (behavioral factor) after warming up by the timer, it begins to increase the number of hits hundreds of times.
With the volume of the botnet, this option gives a good result.Who is interested in the subject of DDos, I invite you to communicate by contacts.

BlackSEO
domain name downgrade.Entering under AGS filters Search engine ban I am an engineer who creates solutions that affect the results of your projects.The custom software development process includes the following steps: Initiation The initiation process begins with a contact.Contact me at the specified contacts or PM forum.

Creation of the Technical task Drawing up t3 with the description of functional requirements.You can provide this document yourself or develop it at my consultation Product Development Development of the source code of the product, executable modules Product testing Implementation and support of the software product
TG:
@xwxtxf
Tox: 10BF3FED2D0EF44984C9404A66CAB69935E290A0FD3E9649F8DCD3B2FC746B28918F18F319BE

A review needs evidence like screenshots, receipts, or images to back up your claims.