[FREE] Native & .NET Silent XMR Miner | Bypass WD | $100/Day Passive Income

whoscaimeo

Reaction score
REP TO SHOW SOME LOVE

LIKE TO AVOID BEING A LEECHER AND GETTING REPORTED

MAINS FEATURES

Native & .NET - Miner installer and watchdog coded in C#, Shellcode loader/injector coded in C, miner requires .NET Framework 4.5
Shellcode - All .NET C# parts are converted into Shellcode and injected using a native C loader, can be disabled
Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide payload behind another process like explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe or other processes
CPU & GPU Mining - Can mine on Both CPU and GPU (Nvidia & AMD)
Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
Watchdog - Replaces the miner file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a URL every 100 minutes
Bypass Windows Defender - Adds exclusions into Windows Defender for the general folders the miner uses
Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" and kills them if found

Algorithm​
Example Cryptocurrency​
rx/0​
Monero​
argon2/chukwa​
2ACoin​
rx/arq​
ArQmA​
cn-heavy/xhv​
Haven, Blockcloud​
cn/ccx​
Conceal​
astrobwt​
Dero​
cn/fast​
Electronero, ElectroneroXP​
cn/rwz​
Graft​
rx/keva​
Kevacoin​
cn-pico​
Kryptokrona​
cn/half​
Masari​
argon2/ninja​
NinjaCoin​
kawpow​
Ravencoin​
rx/sfx​
Safex​
cn/r​
Sumokoin​
cn-pico/tlo​
Talleo​
argon2/chukwav2​
Turtlecoin​
cn/upx2​
Uplexa​
rx/wow​
Wownero​
cn/zls​
cn/double​
cn/2​
cn/xao​
cn/rto​
cn-heavy/tube​
cn-heavy/0​
cn/1​
cn-lite/1​
cn-lite/0​
cn/0​

BUILDER

1.png

2 (1).png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

You must register or login to view this content.

Virustotal Link: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/f7654d0f7e7febc9b40c15437b5cd3e7d82b9828dd65fd5e69e8ff486369f2aa

Pay Attention To Your Antivirus Which Could Block/Break The Miner Builder Because Of False Positives

PLEASE SCAN ALL YOUR FILES ON ANTISCAN.ME WHICH DOES NOT DISTRIBUTE THE RESULTS OF CHECKS TO ANTIVIRUS COMPANIES