[CRACKED] VeBot || 1000$ Bot For VeVe Nft

darkcrack00

Reaction score
cracked version of: https://vebot[.]io

WHAT IS VEBOT?
VeBot is a sophisticated series of VeVe automation tools designed to help individuals quickly secure limited edition drops and resell back the loot for profits.
List of official tools: VeBot app, VeBot Sniper, VeBotAIO.

WHAT OPERATING SYSTEMS ARE SUPPORTED?
VeBot currently supports Windows.
IOS & Android version are under development.

WHAT SETUP DO I NEED FOR THE BOT?
Windows

CAN YOU GUARANTEE I WILL GET DROPS?
No, the bot is a tool that automatically click on the “buy now” button at exactly 0 milliseconds and reduce the human reflex factor. Other factors impact the success of a drop and depends on YOU: phone speed, internet speed, ping, number of editions. We recommend to use multiples phones for maximum chances.

WILL I GET FUTURE UPDATES?
Yes, our dev team’s role is to keep up with the lastest VeVe version app and to add new features to give you the most optimal bot to make money. We have a track history of updates since October 2021.

CAN I GET BANNED?
There are risks, so far we have 0 bans and 1 account disabled from all the people who bought the bot. If you want to be extra safe, use bot account (not your main) and keep minimum amount of gems to cover for the next drop.

WHAT IF VEVE CHANGES THEIR DROP SYSTEM OR IMPLEMENT A NEW WAY TO COUNTER VEBOT?
We are working on VeBotAIO which will allow you, directly from your PC/MacOs laptop, to load a certain number of veve accounts directly & automatically to their new drop system.
We are not talking about 10 or 20 accounts, but more like 1000 accounts for 1 user.

Powerful
VeBot works by interacting with the veve app allowing you to secure the drop at exactly 0 millisecond.

Easy to Use
Destroy new drops with VeBot, thanks to its clean and simple user interface.

Proven Success
With over 5,000 collectibles & comics successfully checkout by our users. VeBot has asserted itself as the #1 bot for VeVe. *track history since October 2021.

Zip Password: veve

Download Link:
You must register or login to view this content.

Virus Total: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...e0b6f67591f792eb32cf0f59a13146a0006?nocache=1