7 years of cross-border business experienced practitioners of the use of proxy IP experience sharing

If you want to secure your transaction, you can always use our Escrow service

PROXY711

Reaction score
As a senior practitioner with 7 years of experience in cross-border business, today we share our valuable experience in using various proxy IP services. Whether you are a newbie or a veteran, this article can bring you some new inspirations and practical tips.

During the years when I first started my cross-border business, one of the biggest challenges was how to access across borders and get access to resources around the globe. It was then that I came to understand the importance of proxy IPs. Using it I was able to easily access foreign market data, supplier information and various cross-border e-commerce platforms.

In these 7 years, I have summarized a lot of places to pay attention to, and they are all pits that I have personally stepped on.

The first thing is to avoid free services, free proxy IP services often have poor stability, slow speed, privacy leakage and other problems, free are often the most expensive. I personally recommend choosing a paid, high-quality proxy service, which costs a little more but brings more reliable protection.

Secondly, in order to avoid being detected by the target website using a proxy IP, it is best to change your IP address regularly. This not only improves security, but also effectively prevents accounts from being banned.

There are also situations where the combination of a proxy IP and a VPN can provide greater security and access speed. For example, when dealing with particularly sensitive information, a VPN can provide stronger encryption protection, and the combination of the two can be even more effective.

I have tried many proxy IP services over the years, and here are a few that I personally recommend:

1. 711Proxy

711Proxy is cost-effective, excellent in terms of stability and privacy protection, especially suitable for cross-border business needs.

2. Brightdata

As an industry-leading proxy service provider, Brightdata has very powerful features in data collection and market research with wide coverage.

3. Lunaproxy

Lunaproxy provides high-quality IP addresses worldwide, offering a wide range of package options for cross-border business of different sizes.

Proxy IP is an indispensable tool in cross-border business, and more attention should be paid to the process of using it. That's all for my experience sharing, I hope it can help you.

Beluga

Reaction score
As a senior practitioner with 7 years of experience in cross-border business, today we share our valuable experience in using various proxy IP services. Whether you are a newbie or a veteran, this article can bring you some new inspirations and practical tips.

During the years when I first started my cross-border business, one of the biggest challenges was how to access across borders and get access to resources around the globe. It was then that I came to understand the importance of proxy IPs. Using it I was able to easily access foreign market data, supplier information and various cross-border e-commerce platforms.

In these 7 years, I have summarized a lot of places to pay attention to, and they are all pits that I have personally stepped on.

The first thing is to avoid free services, free proxy IP services often have poor stability, slow speed, privacy leakage and other problems, free are often the most expensive. I personally recommend choosing a paid, high-quality proxy service, which costs a little more but brings more reliable protection.

Secondly, in order to avoid being detected by the target website using a proxy IP, it is best to change your IP address regularly. This not only improves security, but also effectively prevents accounts from being banned.

There are also situations where the combination of a proxy IP and a VPN can provide greater security and access speed. For example, when dealing with particularly sensitive information, a VPN can provide stronger encryption protection, and the combination of the two can be even more effective.

I have tried many proxy IP services over the years, and here are a few that I personally recommend:

1. 711Proxy

711Proxy is cost-effective, excellent in terms of stability and privacy protection, especially suitable for cross-border business needs.

2. Brightdata

As an industry-leading proxy service provider, Brightdata has very powerful features in data collection and market research with wide coverage.

3. Lunaproxy

Lunaproxy provides high-quality IP addresses worldwide, offering a wide range of package options for cross-border business of different sizes.

Proxy IP is an indispensable tool in cross-border business, and more attention should be paid to the process of using it. That's all for my experience sharing, I hope it can help you.
Rules -> 3.1. The price of goods/services must necessarily be specified in the topic.

A review needs evidence like screenshots, receipts, or images to back up your claims.