Lalicat

Reaction score
Lalicat antidetect browser is software designed for multiple accounts management. You can create multiple browser profiles with different fingerprints and connect different proxy IP addresses, so any platform will think these accounts belong to different users and operate on different devices.

Use cases:

E-commerce
Creating an independent profile in every account, manipulating ranking algorithms fully undetected.

Social Media Marketing
Work with thousands of social media accounts at the same time, assigning different roles and permissions to different user groups.

Web Spider
Using resource-saving virtual fingerprint browsers to replace multiple hardware or virtual machines. Using ready-made, fast browser fingerprint management tool for use.

Price Comparison

Based on visitor location, hardware, and browser history, retailers can adjust product prices by adjusting algorithms. by real visitor comparison price, preventing account suspension and induction.

Privacy & Safety
Protect your online privacy to ensure your personal information is kept private.

Advertising Alliance
Through simulating different users, hardware and location, verify target market advertising campaign effectiveness, removing useless creatives and broken links.

Lalicat virtual browser online free download and contact us for a 3-day free trial now!

Lalicat Official Website: https://www.lalicat.com

Telegram: https://t.me/lalicatbrowser

Reaction score
I was working with Laliсat and my Dropbox accounts were suspended. unfortunately, I had to look for another antidetect, I switched to gologin with the team, I hope you will become more reliable in the future

Lalicat

Reaction score
I was working with Laliсat and my Dropbox accounts were suspended. unfortunately, I had to look for another antidetect, I switched to gologin with the team, I hope you will become more reliable in the future
You are new to this forum, and then you directly say that our software is not good, I can only think that you are a competitor.

Lalicat

Reaction score
Lalicat provides a 3-day free trial, and users can first understand the specific operations and functions of the software without pay.

Lalicat

Reaction score
Lalicat Antidetect Browser Basic Configuration

Lalicat

Reaction score
If you need a third-party proxy for getting different IP addresses when using Lalicat antidetect browser, here are some video tutorials on Youtube:

911 S5 proxy:
Oxylabs proxy:
SmartProxy:
Netnut proxy:
YiLu S5 proxy:

Lalicat

Reaction score
How to create browser profiles in a batch on Lalicat virtual browser?

Lalicat

Reaction score
How to create a sub-account in Lalicat virtual browser?

Lalicat

Reaction score
How to create and manage multiple Google Drive accounts on one computer?

Lalicat

Reaction score
911 S5 proxy balance top-up and new user registration are closed, so you can try another proxy- YiLu S5 proxy, which also offers 90 million global dynamic residential IP proxies updated daily.

Lalicat

Reaction score
If you need a third-party proxy for getting different IP addresses when using Lalicat antidetect browser, here are some video tutorials on Youtube:

911 S5 proxy:
Oxylabs proxy:
SmartProxy:
Netnut proxy:
YiLu S5 proxy:
911 S5 proxy permanently shut down on July 28th, 2022, But Lalicat users always need to use a third-party proxy for multiple IP addresses, I recommend a 911 proxy alternative -YiLu S5 proxy, which is similar to 911 proxy.

Lalicat

Reaction score
Do you want to create multiple accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Amazon, eBay, or other platforms, and you will find that your accounts will be banned soon, why? Because the platform detects that the accounts belong to the same user, which is not allowed.

So, you need Lalicat antidetect browser, which can create multiple browser profiles with different fingerprints, and connect different IPs using a third-party proxy, and one account uses a profile and unique personal information, the platforms will think they are different users.

Lalicat

Reaction score
After 911 proxy shut down on 28th July, you must need to find a 911 proxy alternative for different proxy IPs, such as YiLuProxy.